Propolis drops 30ml
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 6704
- Hersteller: ProVitas
- kostenloser Versand ab € 250,- Bestellwert* per UPS
- kostenlose Fachberatung bei Fragen zu Artikeln
- Zahlung per Rechnung/Ratenzahlung möglich (via Klarna*)
- Versand innerhalb von 24h*
- ProVitas PREMIUM Qualität
A true all-rounder! The tree resin, enriched with glandular juices from the bees, has a primarily antibiotic effect and stimulates the human immune system. It prevents the spread of bacteria and fungi, and to some extent also the growth of viruses.
The composition of propolis depends on the plant source. Propolis consists of a good 50% resin and balm, 30% wax, 10% essential oils and 5% each of pollen and other substances, including the minerals and trace elements aluminium, barium, lead, calcium, chromium and iron , cobalt, copper, nickel, silicon, strontium, titanium, vanadium, zinc and tin.
The flavonoids are primarily responsible for the medical effects. The yellow plant pigments (formerly vitamin P) support the work of the scavenger cells (phagocytes) in the human immune system, inhibit pain-causing prostaglandins and accelerate wound healing. There are also vitamins and trace elements.
In naturopathy, propolis is used, among other things, for inflammation of the mouth and throat, gastrointestinal diseases and diseases of the respiratory tract, joints and skin.
In the east (e.g. former USSR, Slovenia, Romania), where less money was available for research, propolis was examined more closely. The antibiotic effect could be researched and confirmed very precisely.
According to reports, propolis can be successfully applied, e.g.:
- for hay fever (including some forms that resist most common therapies)
- for bronchial and lung diseases, acute and chronic bronchitis
- for general dental hygiene, foul smelling breath, gum inflammation, pain and infection
- Herpes and canker sores
- in infections and inflammations in general at different levels of the urinary tract
- for abscesses, boils, various suppurations and scabs
- for psoriasis, body care
- for athlete's foot
- in general for all slow and difficult wound healing etc.
Experiments at the microbiological department of the University of Hanover, which were carried out in the State Institute for Apiculture, showed an astonishing homogeneity of the ingredients and thus also the effect of propolis on microorganisms, even with worldwide sampling. The most amazing thing about the experiments, however, was the amazingly strong virus-inhibiting effect of propolis. So far there is no comparable substance on the market that could be used therapeutically against viruses.
However, propolis as a virucide is not being researched further, since if successful, no patent could be registered with which one could earn money!
Propolis drops for internal and external use:
- as a skin tonic and as a gargle, 4-5 drops in half a glass of warm water
- for throat infections, suck a few drops on sugar
- as a natural antibiotic and immune stimulant
- Regularly 1-2 drops on the toothbrush or toothpaste
- Mixing a few drops in skin care or shampoo can help balance the body's metabolism
- Propolis can be taken with the aim of strengthening the body's resistance, especially the immune system
- Propolis can also be used in combination with other required therapies.
Although propolis is said to have anti-allergic effects on the one hand, it can in rare cases cause contact allergies on the other. Scientists have so far identified five problematic substances and primarily attribute sensitivity reactions to various caffeic acid esters.
Be careful when using: can cause stains on textiles or sensitive surfaces.
Propolis (alcohol 63%): 30ml